Do you want to improve your Memory and concentration? If yes then you landed on the right page, where I will give you some tips to do that. But the first thing for you to do is to believe in it and it will be possible. Many researchers proves it, so you can trust on it.
I am here mentioning some of the tricks to do this:-
- Write it down: some of us don’t want to write but If you are a student, you can create notes or write a blog while studying – all these activities increase your ability to remember those things which you write.
- Laugh out loud: Researchers suggest that laughing out louder improves your short term memory. When you do it, your body discharge a special type of hormone (endorphin) , which increases your logic capacity and reduces stress.
- Listen some music: Some type of music have been very helpful in improving memory. Songs and music can play an important role in bringing back your special memories. Information that is learned when listening to a particular song or collection can be remembered by thinking about song or song in mind.
- Visualise things: The best way to remember memory and remember things is to visualize what you are reading or listening to in your own brain. Pay attention to photographs, charts and other graphics that appear in your book. If you are not studying a book, then try to create a mental image of what you are trying to remember. The more this mental image becomes clear, the more you will remember.
- Learn new things and be Creative: Try to learn new languages, play musical instruments, paint, enhance your vocabulary – learning new things and keeping the creative work active.
- Repeat things of daily life: If you want to install a memory in your brain, repeat it again and again. If you meet a new person, repeat his name while getting his hands on him (“Hi Mohan”), when you are ending the conversation, then mention his name again (“It was nice meeting you, Mohan”). If you find this strange, you can say in your mind.
- Teach someone: Reading aloud, has been considered useful for improving memory. The fact behind this idea is that psychologists and teachers have found that when we teach something or any other concept, then we can remember that thing very easily.
- Talk to your surroundings: It is linked to being alert. Practice making the surrounding things and a mental photograph of your surroundings. Focus on all things – scent, people, weather etc.
- Avoid Multitasking: Studies have shown that our brain cannot efficiently switch between tasks, which mean that when you do multitask together, then you are not actually doing anything Were Research has also shown that while learning multitasking, we learn less and waste more of our time.
- Create connections: You can improve your memory by making a connection to what you see in your routine. As an example – remembering a particular sign of the road you go through, like remembering a large shop or showroom or hospital, makes it easy to remember the path. To remember a telephone number, you can remember it by connecting you, your birth date, or the year of marriage to the knot.
- Remove Stress: Well it is very difficult to do but still if you give it a try it will help you to improve Memory By Removing Stress
- Meditation: The time of morning is the best time to meditate.Meditate at least 15 to 30 minutes per day brings changes in your brain and stress is taken away. Meditation matches you with yourself and brings wonderful changes in your life.
- Read: Read at least 20 minutes everyday can change your life.
- Yoga: Yoga also changes your brain. Now you have World Yoga Day too. It helps in reducing stress, anxiety and depression. Yoga protects the brain from shrinking with age.
- Regular body Exercise: Exercise is not just exercise of the body, it also helps to exercise your brain too. Exercise also by any interesting activity like swimming or joining the sports club.
- Sleep properly: you need to take adequate sleep for 7-8 hours. By obtaining adequate sleep, you cross the entire spectrum of night cycle, which is necessary for the optimal brain during waking. Even a small nap taken during fatigue during the day recharges your brain.
- Get Organised: By organizing everyday things in a organized way, your mind becomes independent, which helps in focusing on important things.
- Be a Social person: you have to spend time with the people you feel comfortable spending time with. Self-confidence increases due to which stress is removed.